Thursday, April 25, 2013

Best Buddies

I have to wish a CONGRATULATIONS to the Beaver's!!!  Bean's baseball team won their game last night against the Rams.  Bean made 4 hits and 2 runs!  He even slid into home plate!  YEAH BEAN!

Well another one of Bean's loves is his dog.  Buck is still a puppy...going on 2 years old!  He is a 75LB black lab!  He follows Bean everywhere!   They are Furever Friends!

Speaking of FUREVER Friends... Samantha Payton of SP and Company Stamps has named one of her most recent released stamps just that!  I just fell in love with this adorable image.  I hope you like it too!  

I have inked around the edges of my papers using on of the NEW In Color ink pads: Sandcastle.  The ink was so smooth and covered perfectly.  I am totally loving all the colors.  You will have to come back and check out more in my upcoming posts!  All the In Color collections can be found HERE.



I had to give you a closeup of this adorable image.  The details are just so perfect for this stamp.

Thanks so much for visiting!  Hope to see you again soon!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the win! Sweet card and an adorable image! There is no friend like a fur-friend, they're the best!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis