Friday, February 15, 2013

Winter Whites

Good morning!  Hope everyone had a fabulous Valentines Day!  I sure did!  My little man gave me beautiful roses.  He is my little lovie!
Here is my creation for this weeks challenge at Stampotique Originals Designers Challenge.
Valerie is challenge you to do Winter Whites.  Thanks for the great challenge teamie!

I have used several fun stamps for my tag:


Dew Drops, Puff Paint, Glitter and Ranger accents finished off my tag.


Love Sugar beads!  They make the roses look so pretty!

Hope you like my tag.  Please join us for our Designers challenge!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely tag Jenn, I just love your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very delicate and beautiful tag !!! Love your rose !.. Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and so elegant! The rose looks real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet Tag Jenn, the rose is stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Jenn, I LOVE your rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty tag - love the rose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Jenn.... beautiful!
    Especially loving the background!
    Val :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty. The close up picture of the rose is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really Beautiful, Jenn.
    Thanks for Joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge.
    Warmly-
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my stars, this is positively stunning! The roses are breath-taking! What a gorgeous tag you've shared :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tag. The rose is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis