Wednesday, February 20, 2013

SDC#88-Text all about it

Hello.  I just love the bunnies from artist Maria Sabina Raita.  Today I am featuring Zara's Party.  All of the fun little bunnies can be found at Stampotique Originals.


This weeks challenge is by my teamie Libby.  She wants us to use "text" in our projects.  If you will notice my "Thank you" is the same font as found in news print text.  






My card is also for Color Me Creative.  This weeks challenge is to make a girly card.  But I am featuring this card using the last challenge...texture.  


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Jenn, this is so cute, I love that bunny and great coloring of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wonderful clean card !! Love the stamp and your choice of papers and bright colors ! :) Have a lovely day. Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweet image! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute. Love the fun colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute - love the texture you colored onto that bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bunny card, the beautiful colours and the little "bling" :-) !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bunny card and the beautiful colours, and the little "bling" :-) !

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis