Thursday, January 10, 2013

SP and Company January Release

***This is my second post for today.  Please scroll down for the Color Me Creative Post***
Welcome to Sp and Company Stamps January Release.
I was lucky to get the versitle set called "Timeless Typewriter Alphas".  I LOVE this set!  Hope you like it too!  The ribbon can also be found at SP and Company!


Please head on over to Samantha's Blog.  She has an adorable treat box using stamps from this release!  
Enjoy and thank you for stopping by!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. OOOOOO! I just love this! The soft look of the white on Kraft with the pink base is just stunning. And your bow is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! I like the soft pink with the craft...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clean and simple look of this card. That chevron ribbon is so wonderful. I'm hoarding mine. Need to get it out and play!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis