Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Stampotique Designers Challenge 69-Scrap it

Good morning. How is everyone? Hope you all are having a great week. 

 Today at the Stampotique Designers Challenge we have a fun scrap related challenge hosted by JO. SDC#69 Scrap it.

I have made a little paper bag album using paper bags and a loose canvas.  I choose the adorable Hug Monster for the front of my mini book.  I also used the Hexagon and Honeycomb background

Here is a side view of the mini

Here is the album all closed up


This is the binding...using a D ring



Hope to see you at the Stampotique Designers Challenge!

Challenge I have entered:
ATS blog-Anything but a card
Penny's Challenges: Anything But a card
The Craft Place- Create your own background





Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous little mini album. I love small bundles of stamping treasure. I bet I could sit and turn the pages all day long and STILL discover something new hidden away.Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. iLife your little paper bag book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to make one of these! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jenn this is totally amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen this is wonderful....it is so detailed
    Thank you for your talents.
    sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh that is so super cute, I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great album - I love the way you've put it together.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful book! Love the whole idea

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis