Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Stampotique Designers Challenge 69-Scrap it

Good morning. How is everyone? Hope you all are having a great week. 

 Today at the Stampotique Designers Challenge we have a fun scrap related challenge hosted by JO. SDC#69 Scrap it.

I have made a little paper bag album using paper bags and a loose canvas.  I choose the adorable Hug Monster for the front of my mini book.  I also used the Hexagon and Honeycomb background

Here is a side view of the mini

Here is the album all closed up


This is the binding...using a D ring



Hope to see you at the Stampotique Designers Challenge!

Challenge I have entered:
ATS blog-Anything but a card
Penny's Challenges: Anything But a card
The Craft Place- Create your own background





Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis