Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A piercing Hoedown!

So, I have decided I need to go back to 1st grade....literally.  Did I ever really learn to spell...NO!  Was the teacher there???  Maybe???  Or do I need to get new glasses.  YOU DECIDE!  I have made my card for the Hoedown over at the Hambo Stamps challenge blog.  And yes, as you can see I paper pieced the adorable Dr. Needle.  That is because I could have sworn that Judy's instructions said to paper piece.  BUT no, my eyes were playing tricks.  It actually said to paper pierce.  So, you get to see a bit of both.  Talk about a panic when I double checked!  At least I had made room at the top of the tag for some piercing!  LOL!  This could have nothing to do with age...nothing at all!


Can't wait to see your creations with Hambo Stamps images and paper piercing!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Jenn, this is too adorable! I did a challenge and did the same thing, got piece and pierced confused . And I was one of the DT's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the piecing AND the piercing!! Both are fabulous!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, this is so cute. I always have to read carefully so as not to miss the "r" in pierced. I have done the same thing.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis