Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hambo Hoedown- The Paper Boy has put Extra Folds in my paper!

Good morning Hoedown friends and stampers!  Today at the Hambo Hoedown we are experiencing extra folds in our projects...So to enter you will need a Hambo image (HERE)and a project with lots of folds!!  I Have a couple of different cards using the same image, papers, and products.  I have used the Paper Boy from Hambo Stamps in both.  I am also going to show you how to make one of the ever so popular rolled flowers you are seeing everywhere.

Here are my cards with the completed rolled flowers:
This is a pocket card...right behind the ribbon you can stick a gift card!




1.  Cut out the Royal Rose (MFT-Die-namics)
2. Turn over and spray generously with Donna Salazar's Collection -Silver Foil.  Notice the white Royal Rose on the Color Catcher is now a shimmery Silver Foil (see Results after spray pic.)
3. Let dry completely...about 5-7 minutes.


To get a good tight secure rose, I use a paint brush to "roll" my Royal Rose.  I roll towards the pattern which will allow the pattern to be on the inside and the Smooch Spritz side to be on the outside.  
Secure with a pop us glue dot.

I used different colors of Color Box pigment ink to edge the sides of all of my papers.  

I sponged my sentiment with Boyseberry.  A limited edition Color Box Pigment Ink.

I finally sprayed the entire card with Donna Salazar Collection Smooch Spritz-Vanilla Shimmer

All in all, I really like the amount of sparkle the Smooch Spritz gives your project.  It allows you to give a really unique element to your projects that you really cannot achieve with other products.  The Color Box pigment ink is fabulous for blending on, sponging and edging your paper products.  

You can find all of these products I have used at http://clearsnap.com.  You can specifically find the Smooch Spritz Here at one of the many recommended sites and stores.  For more fabulous ideas from the Clear Snap family please visit their blog http://clearsnap.blogspot.com

Products used:
Hambo Stamps: Paper Boy
Smooch Spritz- Silver Foil, Vanilla Shimmer
Color Box Pigment Ink
Memento Ink
Copics
K&Co. Paper
Ribbon
Acrylic dot (center of flower)
Royal Rolled Rose-MFT
Glue Dots




Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jenn!!!. Love all your details!!!. How cute is that paper boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to send a gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Jenn. Love the rolled flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Love the image and love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Jenn. Love the glitzy flower and thanks for sharing how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the polka dots! And thanks for the inspiration of possibly pulling out my sprays!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis