Monday, March 5, 2012

My Favorite Things-Hit The Books

Good morning friends!  Happy Monday!  Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  Today I am posting my second entry into My Favorite Things-March Guest Designer Contest.  The theme is "Hit The Books".  See the information and Rules HERE. You can find all the fabulous entries HERE at SCS.  Did you know that MFT is a "member company" at SCS.  They have wonderful sketch challenges every Wednesday called "Wednesday Stamp Club".  You upload directly to the SCS gallery.  Please see their challenge thread HERE.

So my entry for their contest is a altered notebook.  I have used this notebook for awhile now.  It is for my challenge blog, Party Time Tuesdays.  I "Hit The book" before every winner is announced at PTT.  I log all the winners for every challenge.  I was over the Christmas theme on the cover, so I used the Pure Innocence set-Out On A Limb.  It features this adorable little girl, a tree and a bird.  There are four different sentiments with this set.  I love these sets because they come with so many sentiments!!
I have this adorable PI walking on a side walk next to a fence.  The fence is a Die-namic "Monarch Border"

These are the most adorable rolled roses.  I am obsessed!  They Die-namics Mini Rolled Roses

I used the 6x6 Mini Deck Cosmo Cricket-UPcycle

Bakers twine from RRR


Copics used to color this adorable image!

Thank you so much for looking today!  Keep your fingers crossed for me!  If you click HERE you can see my first entry into this fun contest.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. What a great card Jenn! Fingers crossed for you. Please tell Bean that this seasons water dragons are starting to appear. I will try to get a photo but that means having the camera aound my neck - seriosuly quick and shy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. That image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your entries into the Guest Designer at MFT are so darling Jenn!! Best of luck and thank you SO much for your lovely and sweet comments on my blog!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a darling card. love how you used this set...the rolled flowers are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis