Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It an Easter Easel Challenge

Hi Hambo Stamps fans!!!  This week we have a Easel and color challenge at the Hoedown blog.  We are challenging your to use 3 of these 5 colors:  Lavendar, Pink, Green, Blue, Yellow....or use all five!!!  Funny thing about my card, I am no kidding when I say, I totally forgot about the card.  Then I was in a huge hurry to finish is.  I didn't remember about the color combo.  Needless to say, I totally kit the nail on the head! Hope you enjoy my project!

Here is a side-shot!

Up-close!


I love coloring with my Copics!  If you would like to learn how, you can from the comfort of your home.  All you have to do is sign up for one of Suzanne Dean's online copic classes!  Hope to see you at CMC!

This week we are having a huge birthday bash in honor of CMC's 2nd birthday!  Come join in the fun and you could possibly win one of many prizes being given away....including a Vagabond!!!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. CUTE! That card is adorable. I like the bunny popping off the card. Great color combo for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn what a fabulous colour combo and easel card! That bunny is so adorably cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jenn!!!. Love your papers, your colouring and that beautiful flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jenn!!!. Love your papers, your colouring and that beautiful flower!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Wonderful colors and the bunny is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jenn, Its Jami from joanns.... Thanks for hooking me up with your info... I LOVE your easel card.The twine was a nice touch!!I dont update my blog often, but I should... thecricutcuties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colours plus a super cute bunny, a recipe for a great card!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis