Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Cutting Cafe Number + my new goodies!!!!

Good morning stampers.  Today I have a really cute shaped card by Regina at The Cutting Cafe!  She has a whole slew of number shaped cards from milestones to 0-9.  Perfect for birthday and anniversary, congratulations you name it!  Numbers can be used for almost every occasion.  I hope you will pop over to The Cutting Cafe and see all the fun items Regina has been "Cutting up"! 

Today I have used the number 6 for my shaped card.  This particular card is pretty cool as it has the number hanging off the side of the square card.  It comes with a number topper that fits directly on top of the number.  Therefore you can cut it our in a different pattern than your original card.

My son will be 6 when he starts kindergarten.  He will have to study hard and "Hit the books" if he wants to be a pilot!

Now for my new goodies.  See the adorable Pure Innocence-Plane Amazing little flier boy?  Well this is one of the stamps that just showed up the other day.  I am so excited to now have My Favorite Things in my collection.  Also see the fun Monarch boarder cut out of graph paper...well that is MFT too! 
I am entering this in the MFT Guest Designer Challenge at SCS.  Cross your fingers for me!
Here is a close up of the Plane Amazing Flier Boy
Too Cute!
An side shot of the card

Here is one of the sentiments that came with the set


If you are wondering what Copics I used on this MFT stamp...Here you go:


Want to learn how to color with Alcohol markers?  Visit me and my teamies at Color me Creative with Suzanne Dean.  Suzanne has 5 different classes you can upload to your home computer. 

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Super! Love the number hanging off the card and the image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute, Jenn!! You should enter it in the March GD MFT contest on SCS~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jenn!! Love love love your sweet image and your coloring is amazing!! TFS and Happy March!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love what you did with this number set. That stamp is just adorable. Love the sentiment you used too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. I love the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great birthday card, great design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so fanastic. looove that number shape and your sweet PI....have fun with your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK i never commented on this fabulous card...you so rock...hugs

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis