Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Color Me Creative: Red White and Pink


This week at CMC we are having a Pink, Red and White challenge.  Hope you can pop in and enter ANY alcohol marker creation....it's not just Copics anymore!  There are always great prizes up for grabs!

Here is a peek on the inside of this fun pocket card

A close up of this fun Stamp Fairy Bear....thanks for the use of the digi Stamp Fairy!


Hope to see you there!

Challenges I have entered:

Sassy Cheryl's-Be My Valentine
SOS-Hearts Valentines and or lace
TSB-Valentines
TT-Be my Valentine

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. What a really pretty treat of a card and pocket you have made Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn. What a cute card!! I love the way you colored the fur! Brilliant! What a sweet valentine! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's. Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable bear and such a very sweet card. Love the fur!
    Thanks for playing in the Valentine's challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Jenn, very lovely
    thanks for joining our challenge over at the Stamping Boutique
    hugs
    Miranda
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coloring, and I love the pink & red together (and people who know me know I don't "do" pink) :D

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis