Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Color me Creative Challenge-Lots of Laughs and Bright Fun Colors

Color Me Creative is having a challenge through March 2nd.  So if you are an alcohol marker user, get your projects posted HERE.  Our very generous sponsor is "I Brake For Stamps".  Della is giving out a $25 gift certificate to a lucky winner!  Did you see all of Della's brand new Senior Stamps?  Check them out HERE.  If you just have to have Stressed Estella go HERE (yes that is my card!!!).  I was very lucky to have my card used as the example for Stressed Estella on Della's I Brake For Stamps website.  Thank you Della!  It was such a pleasure working with you!!!

Here she is.....Stressed Estella!


a close up...




Photobucket

1 comment:

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis