Wednesday, October 19, 2011

CMC Halloween Challenge

Color Me Creative is having their Halloween Challenge!  I hope all of you that use Copics are able to submit a card...there is always a fantastic prize!  Also, there is a chance to be one of our GDT for the next challenge!

CMC DT ONLY

My card today features "Witchy Wendy" & "Color it Autum Set" From Paper Makeup Stamps!  Paper Makeup is also having a challenge this week: Spotlight Technique!  Hope you can join us there!!!
Photobucket



Here is my card for CMC and For Paper Makeup Stamps!

Jenn Cochran CMC Halloween

Paper: Scraps
Stamp: Witchy Wendy-Paper Makeup Stamps
Ink: Memento
Extras: Ribbon, Stickles, medal dots, COPICS

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous jack-o-lantern background for this sweet little witch!! Super cute for Halloween, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Halloween and your card is fantastic, your colors are just amazing, beautiful!

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this fabulously fun Halloween Card Jenn with the touch of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Jenn!
    I recently joined the Outlawz & have become your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings I'm also a member of CMC.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Halloween card Jenn. She looks like a very friendly witch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really fun Halloween card, I love how you've added the sparkle on the pumpkin, must remember that for next year!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis