Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps-September Release Blog Hop



Good morning!  I hope you are all ready to PMS today!  No sillies not pms.....PMS (Paper Makeup Stamps!!!).  We are very excited to bring you our September 2011 release today via a blog hop!  You should have arrived here from Kristi (our Guest Designers) blog.There are so many fun images this release.  I was fortunate enough to get our word art stamp.  Very cool saying...Hope you enjoy!

If you are collecting the letters for our discount code of 15% off of you PMS order....My letter is:


Now you are off to Tina's Blog!  Thanks for stopping by!  Have fun hopping!  I hope to see you at our release party.  We will be kicking off our release party at 9:00pm Est.  Challenges and prizes! 
Photobucket 

Paper:Theresa Collins
Stamps: Word Art (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: Memento
Extras: Ribbon, pearls


Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. I am terrible at using printed ribbon. You've done a great job here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely, Jenn! I totally adore the red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card with this wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, what a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab sentiment! Love what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful color combo and I love the patterned ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous sentiment Jenn. The red printed ribbon gives your card its added punch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice layout! I like that framing on the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes very cool saying and you have made it into such a FAB card! Love that red with black!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great way to show off this great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is such a wonderful balance of simple and elegant! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is a great card Jenn! Love the ART saying.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous choice of colors - very classy look for this word art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your design, clean and simple but lovely. This sentiment is fantastic. It's on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card..simple yet striking!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis