Tuesday, September 6, 2011

CMC-Fall Colors

Fall is in the air....HOW SAD!  My summer fun is over.  The only thing I really like about fall is hunting for pumpkins!  Halloween is fun too!  The colors are really pretty.....WOW it sounds as if I really do like fall.  ONLY IF I WERE IN FL.!  HAHAHA.  Now for the Color Me Creative challenge.  Show us your fall colors.  All of those shades of orange, brown, red, deep green.  Use your Copics to qualify for a prize.  See you at Color Me Creative

Paper: Unknown
Stamp: Stamp Fairy
Extras-Ribbon, Copics
 





Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! Wonderful image and fall colors - and I especially like that ribbon (I have some of it too and love using it!)
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The autumn colours speak to me Jenn but I know what you mean about summer too. What a perfect match your ribbon is for your image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully colored! I love the colors of fall most of all. Gorgeous ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty - love the fall theme and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a super cutie Jenn--love the soft colors of fall you've used too! Nice work!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just SO cute! Love the way you've coloured the little bear!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis