Sunday, July 3, 2011

Have a Sneekie Peekie!!!

I am so excited to announce that I have been chosen to be a part of the fabulous Paper Make-up Stamps family!  Everyone has been so welcoming.  For my first post as part of the DT....notice I say "as part of the DT".  Well, I have posted many projects using the adorable PMS stamps in the past.  I am just thrilled to be a PMS girl now.  NOT a girl that has PMS!!!  LOL!!! 


In this project I have used the new PMS Build A Sentiment Set.  It is really versatile and comes with several different sentiments that coordinate with each other.  To compliment the sentiment I have used Jack Fairy. I gave him blonde hair to look like my little Bean.  I tied it all together with one of Regina's cutting files from The Cutting Cafe.  If you like this file today and tomorrow are the day's to buy(scroll down for the deal at The Cutting Cafe)!  Hope you enjoyed my little Sneekie Peekie!  Please come back this next week for more. 

Be sure to join us on July 7th for a fun blog hop and release party.  There are sure to be games and prizes...don't miss it!

4th of July Holiday Special at The Cutting Cafe: Buy one Get one through midnight on the 4th of July!


Paper:  Glitz Designs
Stamps: Paper Makeup
Template: The Cutting Cafe
Extras: Rhinestones, Copics


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being chosen as a DT Member for Paper Makeup! Love your sneak peek, the sentiment is great and your coloring is fabulous! I really like the shading/depth on the rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome creation Jenn. I love how you did this star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your design team spot!!! So exciting.
    Love your STAR card! Very cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jenn! Love what you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your star card! So cute! Your coloring is awesome and the sentiment is perfect:)

    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Jenn. I love Jack Fairy and Bean must be thrilled that you coloured Jack to look like him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your star-shaped card!! Looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Welcome to the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love sneak peaks and I love what you have done to create this gorgeous card. Congrats on the DT Appointment too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the team, Jenn! So happy to have you joinins us! How clever to make a star-shaped card and I love how you stacked the sentiments. Super fun coloring on Jack too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis