Thursday, July 14, 2011

Did somebody say Chocolate?


I think I will stop eating chocolate when PIGS FLY!  LOL...Today's post if for the famous Hambo Stamps.  It is also my dedication to all the chocolate lovers in blogland.  I used this adorable stamp that could be either a chocolate chip or a "kiss".  Either way it makes for a fabulous background stamp.  I airbrushed to give a dust of cocoa.  Hope you give in to the temptation of that bag of Hershey's today!  {{Oink}} {{Oink}}
Please join us at the Hoedown.  Just enter a card with a Hambo iamge and you are set...because next week you will get a free digi to play along with on the next challenge!


Paper: Cardstock
Stamps: Hambo- Chocolate Chip, History of Chocolate
Template: The Cutting Cafe
Extras: Ribbon, Airbrush

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis