Thursday, July 14, 2011

Did somebody say Chocolate?


I think I will stop eating chocolate when PIGS FLY!  LOL...Today's post if for the famous Hambo Stamps.  It is also my dedication to all the chocolate lovers in blogland.  I used this adorable stamp that could be either a chocolate chip or a "kiss".  Either way it makes for a fabulous background stamp.  I airbrushed to give a dust of cocoa.  Hope you give in to the temptation of that bag of Hershey's today!  {{Oink}} {{Oink}}
Please join us at the Hoedown.  Just enter a card with a Hambo iamge and you are set...because next week you will get a free digi to play along with on the next challenge!


Paper: Cardstock
Stamps: Hambo- Chocolate Chip, History of Chocolate
Template: The Cutting Cafe
Extras: Ribbon, Airbrush

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. The title of your post got me in Jenn. I am one of those chocolate lovers in blogland you are referring too! I just love your sweet card, and the cute sentiment. I think the only thing that would top this card for the chocolate loving recipient would be if it came with the real thing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this chocolate heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fabulous sentiment!! So very true in my house!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hilarious! Same goes for me too....love me some chocolate! Your card is adorable and so fun....great job!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis