Monday, May 16, 2011

Paper Cupcake-Magical Mondays: Embossing Challenge

Well this is the 2nd go around with this tag.  The first time I was really pleased with the outcome of my cute little monkey tag.  But I didn't see that I was supposed to use this weeks FREEBIE!  DUH!!!  So here is my new tag using this beautiful flower vase!  Embossing you ask??? Where is it???  It is there I promise.  The patterned background totally drowned out the paisley dry embossing :( 

Here is the 1st...where you can actually see the embossing (stars)!  Just the wrong image!

Digi: Paper Cupcakes
Extras: Sizzix texturz plates, ribbon, dollar stamps, Copics, square rhinestones
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous tags. Love the first one, especially the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are great but that monkey will sure put a smile on anyone's face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these wonderful tags!! What fun, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both! The monkey one is jsut darling and the first one just SO PRETTY!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tags, :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute tags Jenn! You did a great job on both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two Terrific Tags Jenn. I have a good friend that always tells me that a mistake isn't a bad thing its always an opportunity to do something else. In your case a second beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute tags Jenn. They are both great and they tell different stories. Ok, if you look real hard you can see the embossing....I mean really hard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. With all these new books...I gotta get some bookmarks made!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis