Tuesday, February 22, 2011

CCS Tuesdays with Jenn


Good Morning!  I don't know if any of you know this...but I do host Tuesday's with Jenn over at the Creative Vision blog.  I am a member of the DT.  We use Laura's Creative Clear Stamps.  This week I was stumped...I have used all the sets she has provided but I needed to come up with another card for today.  I was feeling a bit overwhelmed with how fast time tends to fly and decided it would be fun to do one last Valentine's Day card.  I did a typed  tutorial over on the CV blog...You can find it HERE.  I explained how to do the technique I used on my card today.  Here is my card hope you get a chance to visit me at the CV blog.

Paper: Scrap and Cardstock
Stamps: Creative Clear Stamps-True Love
Extras: Versa mark ink, Memento ink, Ribbon, ribbon charm-Joann's, Embossing powder



Photobucket

1 comment:

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis