Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I am now a member of THE CUTTING CAFE DT!!!!!

This is like getting an early Christmas present.  I am so excited to say I have been accepted to be on The Cutting Café design team!  I am so pleased to have the opportunity to design for such a talented digi/template/cutting file designer!  I cannot wait to get to creating with this talented team of ladies.  If you have not yet visited Regina’s site The Cutting Café please bop on over and see what she has to offer….you will be hooked just like I am!!!  Hope everyone is having a good week…I am sure you are all staying super busy getting ready for the big day! 
My blogger friend Dawn and I co-organize a group of blogger friends…Tangled Up in Creativity.  We did a really fun card swap at the beginning of November.  I will eventually show all the beautiful cards I received from our swap….I am still waiting on 2 cards!  Anyway, this card and tag set was made using two digi’s from The Cutting Café and the stocking is from My Grafico Creative team.  Hope you like them! 
Thanks for visiting!



Paper: Flair Designs & Hobby Lobby
Digis: The Cutting Café: Big Circles-Merry Christmas (used on the card) & Ginger Bread Boy_Girl extras (used on the tag).  My Grafico Creative Team: Collab Kit- Christmas Holiday Stamps. 
 Extras: Rhinestones, Ribbon and brads all Michaels.

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Jenn, The tags are terrific. As far as busy goes I have an end of year resolution - I am only doing what I really want to do. It's working for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the DT Jenn! I love the Cutting Cafe, have purchased many! I love the Christmas set you are showing, great holiday colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! I love, love your card and tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Congratulations!!!:)
    The card and tag is just adorable, beautiful rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so thrilled to be one of the "owners" of this delightful card and tag!! NO ONE got them for Christmas! I kept they for myself!!

    Thanks, Jenn, for organizing this fun swap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AND...... Congratulations on joining The Cutting Cafe Design Team!! How lucky for them to have found you with your wonderful crafting talent and superior organizational skills!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and welcome to our wonderful team of designer's. You're going to have so much fun working with Regina...she's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats, welcome to the team, your gonna love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats! I am very excited too, to get know everyone, and be on the team as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WooHoo! Congrats! So excited for you!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey girlie....i am so excited to have ya on the team...hugs

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis