Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Kick back!


Sometimes it is just nice to kick back with a cup of tea (or coffee) and take a deep breath.  These past two months have been very busy.  I would love to just put up my feet on my leather “ottoman coffee table” (which you can find a nice one at CSN stores) and take a break!  This card reminds me of that cup of tea that will be waiting for me after my craft fair next weekend! 
Thanks so much for visiting!
Paper: Unknown scrap
Stamp: SU
Embellishment: K&Co.


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is a lovely bright card...good luck with the craft fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, perfect friendship card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful friendship card, it would put a smile on my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Lovin' all that orange. Have fun at the craft fair!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just right Jenn! I really should kick back today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun colors and papers for these adorable coffee mugs!! Great card, Jenn!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis