Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ten To Tango Blog Challenge #1

Good Morning Blog Group!  I hope you are all ready for your very 1st Challenge!  I thought long and hard and came up with one that will benifit your local Cancer foundation or Hospice!  Your challenge is to create a card representing the fight of Breast Cancer.  Once you have made and photographed your card, linked it to ilinkz at the bottom of the post...I would like you to DONATE your card to one of these foundations!  If you cannot find one in your area, contact the Breast Cancer foundation and they will direct you to where to send your card.  After you have made your donation leave a comment here to let everyone know where you sent your card!  I want to extend this challenge to whom ever would like to play along!  My card will be going to the Hospice store here in town....They will sell it and all proceeds will go to our local Hospice care center.  Good luck with your challenge ladies...Remember it is a "Fight" we should all be concerned about!
Your challenge runs from today, June 1- June 8.  A winner will be announced on June 12th after the poll!



Paper: DCWV
Digi: Whimsie Doodles "Hope Fights"  All proceeds from the sell of this Digi went to Breast Cancer Research!  Thanks for your efforts Whimsie Doodles!
Copics
Embellishments: K & Co.



16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and colour combo for a fantastic cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge, Jenn.... Let's see what I can come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a worthwhile organization.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited about our first challenge! This is going to be fun!! Will be posting my creation later in the week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Jenn, I am really going to have to put my thinking cap on for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jenn for being the 1st out of the gate with our first challenge. Your card is fantastic, and I hope I can do as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, such a fun challenge! And your card is so perfect for the cause! Honestly don't know if I'll have the time to make new card for it, but I'll definitely try. Got some priorities to take care of first. But thanks for hosting our first challenge! ~Jacqueline @ Scraps of Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there Jenn!! I should have been working on the baby album that's due in 4 days, but NO, I'm making cards....lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just posted my creation and will be sending to our local cancer treatment center! I'm praying for the recipient that will be receiving this card and that it will brighten her spirits;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I posted my card and will be sending it to the Marjorie Willoughby Snowden Memorial Hospice Home here in Kamloops. I want the person who is receiving it knows that there are strangers who are thinking about them in their fight against cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards for a great cause, Jenn!!

    Wonderful work, ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards - and great challenge Jenn! I am sorry I missed the challenge - but I did make a card last night b/c I love the idea! I will post this weekend. We are running non-stop starting tom morning with our breast cancer awareness walk here is STL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is too cute! I'm sorry I missed the challenge, you have such great ideas. I'm sooo jealous you got some Copics. Are they everything everyone says they are?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card and wonderful cause!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis