Thursday, April 15, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award



I was so suprised to find I was one of the luck one's to receive this award.  My MSS DT Leader Terria was so nice to award this to my blog!  Thanks so very much lady!  I just love all of the fun things we have done together over at MSS!  So glad to call you my "FRIEND"! 
Now I have to tell 10 things about myself and pass this "Beautiful Blogger" award on to 10 others to enjoy!  Well here it goes.....
1.  I live in Colorado but I am a Florida Beach Bum at heart!
2.  My favorite season is Summer
3.  My favorite time of the day is when you first open your eyes in the morning and all you hear is silence!
4.  My first boss right out of college was Mickey Mouse
5.  Towards the end of summer I love when you spread you fingers and toes and all you see is WHITE!
6.  I grow my hair and then cut it to donate to "Locks Of Love"
7.  I currently have 27,000+ picture to put in albums from 2005-present
8.  I love to garden and cook
9.  I have every toy in the original box from when I was little-present
10.  OREO's...need I say more?

Here are the 10 friends I am passing this award to:
1. Heather-scrappingmomof3
2. Dawn
4. Heather- stamping mommy
7. Tammy
8. Lynn
10.  Rebekka

Congratulations Ladies!  I am so enjoying working with all of you!  You all make daily blogging so much fun! 

4 comments:

  1. You are too sweet, Jenn! Thanks for this fun award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award!

    I have had to nominate some of the same people as I don't know enough bloggers yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL you & me both Mary Kate...THanks for thinking of me Jenn, I may even share my oreos when you come to play with my copics..LMBO :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am incredibly *envious* of #4...:) I will have to come up with mine and post them later...:)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis