Monday, September 24, 2012

Oh The Webs we Weave

Well, it is already the last week of September....I think I better get in gear with a Halloween costume for Bean.  I just wish I knew how to sew more than paper....would make costuming a bit easier!

The Cutting Cafe is showcasing everything Chevron this week.  With the approach of the Haunting Hour, I decided to dress my Chevrons in a sparkly web.  The web and spidarious can be found HERE.  The Chevron I used is actually a cutting file!  LOVE IT!!! Deloris (AKA Silhouette Cameo) did a fab job cutting out all these fun SVG's!   

I hope all your webs sparkle this Halloween!!! 

Join us at The Cutting Cafe this Wednesday for more inspiration using Chevrons from my other fellow DT members.  Thanks for visiting! 

----------->>>-------->>>---------->>>
Look to the right...did you see that now you can follow me via email, network blogger and Twitter??

Challenges I have entered:
Stamptacular Sunday-Bling It On
The Craft Place-Bling It On
Hiding in My Craft Room-Halloween
The Cameo Spotlight-Triangles
DL Art-Halloween/Fall Colors

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. This is so cute I just love YOUR SPIDER AND THE SPARKLY WEB
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. jenn, the colors on this card are totally amazing....you so rock...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool card - so cute.
    Many thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute..Love the way that chevron looks cut out..Krista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black chevrons on the orange background. Your sparkly spider and web are an awesome accent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card. I love the chevron background. Thanks for playing in The Cameo Spotlight Triangle Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Halloween cards! So much fun. Thanks for playing with us at The Cameo Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The chevrons look so COOL as a Halloween background! Fun card!!! So glad you played in the Triangle Challenge at The Cameo Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely adore this card! I'm a big fan of Halloween since my birthday is only a couple days before and I love seeing cards that show off how fun the holiday is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun and cute, Jenni! Gotta love that sparkly spider and his web! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Cameo Spotlight Challenge - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card... Love the blingy web and spider. The chevrons look fab! Thank you for joining us at TCP xx Trudie xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis