Friday, January 6, 2012

The Cutting Cafe Loopy Loop Bow-Flower

The Cutting Cafe


Happy Friday!  I am really excited to announce with the new year I will be designing for Regina Easter.  She owns the Famous "The Cutting Cafe".  As you remember I was on Regina's team from January-August 2011.  I had to take a required (would have stayed forever if she let me!!!) break....NOW I AM BACK!  It is really great to be part of this fabulous team once again.  Regina is one of the nicest most generous people I know...not to mention being super talented!!  Since I was on the team, Regina has given The Cutting Cafe a face lift.  Her site and blog look amazing!  I hope you will all take the time to visit Regina and her amazing SVG cutting files.  She also has a bazillion adorable digital stamps.

Our first assignment was to use the New

I cut out my bow flowers using the SCAL software for my Cricut Machine.  I know you cannot get the version I have any longer.  If I had to get rid of it...I would be getting rid of the Cricut and getting a new machine.  Probably an Eclipse like my bestie has.  She is already an expert!  I just couldn't live without SCAL!  It is the most amazing software ever!

Here is another example of the Loopy Loop Bow-Flower but I sized it down.  These bow flowers are about 1" across.  The upper bow flower is about 2.5".  The Card is also on of Regina's shaped cards.

Please visit the rest of my teamies HERE.  They have used the same cutting file.  There are some really awesome projects!
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit. 

I hope you will be able to stop by tomorrow.  Paper Makeup Stamps is having our Blog Hop with a fabulous new release!

Cheers,
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Jenn, this is just so exciting and I can't wait to see all your creations.
    Love the bows - and that pretty card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and bag! So cute and the colors are excellent! I really look forward to working with you on the DT!
    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!!! Love it! And congrats on the DT!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis