Sunday, April 3, 2011

TUIC March Challenge: March comes in like a Lion and out like a Lamb

So true even here in Colorado.....Last week we had highs in the upper 70's.  Then came April :0(  today's high was in the upper 30's...WHAT??  Just enough to make my allergies go crazy, in turn making me what to scratch my eyes!!! No kidding, then how would I see to make cards....thank you Zyrtek!
My blogging bestie Dawn at Sunny Side Up, is hosting our monthly challenge for our TUIC blog group.  What a fun one...so hope you like my entry!  Check out all the other entries HERE.

Paper: K&CO
Card Template: The Cutting Cafe-Nesting Frame Shaped Card
Stamp: Michaels
Digi: Pixi Dust Studios
Extras: Ribbon tag, wire ribbon, colored dot,
Copics:
YR-00, 02, 15, 21, 68
Y-19
R-30
RV-23
C-2
BG-02

Challenges I have entered:
digiswithattitudechallenges- Anything Goes
prairiefairyfridays-Oh Spring
fairyknoll-Whatever
stampchallenges-Digital

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Very cute image Jenn and I like your shaped card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stamp beautifully coloured...and the shape of the card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenn

    Wonderful card and it is so cheery! Great job with the Copics too, I am in awe of everyone that can use Copics for more than skin tone LOL. That is the limit of my expertise...skin tones!

    Thank you for joining us at the Digi's With Attitude! Anything Goes Challenge. We hope to see you at the next challenge and good luck!

    Debra
    Digi's With Attitude! Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet creation! Love the cheery colors! Thanks for joining us at FFF! xox Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lion and lamb images and this one is truly cute. I also really like the wire ribbon, what a great idea to hang the tag on it. Thanks for joining us at FFF, we look forward to seeing your future creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn, this is so cute. I love these adorable images and what fabulous dp to match so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is fun and fantastic....THE shaped card looks perfect...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Jenn, the colours are gorgeous and i love the images! Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude! and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun sweet card! I adore what you did with this Pixie Dust image! Adorable!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jenn, this turned out sooooo CUTE! I love that you found this image. It is perfect for this time of year. Love your coloring and your shape card. WONDERFUL!!!
    Pixie HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis