Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Goodie Jars

Now that Bean is in Pre-K for the first year, I had the idea of decorating Jars filled with some sort of goodies for a Christmas gift.  I went a step further and decorated a bunch and sold them at my craft show.  They went over pretty well.  I will be giving them away to Bean’s teachers, and Karate teachers.  They are filled with gourmet chocolate chip cookie mix (I have a culinary degree…so I put it to use and came up with my own recipe!)  I am posting two jars today and come back by tomorrow and I will post two more! 




Have a sweet holiday!  And thanks for all you’re your much appreciated comments! 
Christmas Tradition Jar:
Paper:  Hobby Lobby-Christmas Stack
Digi: The Cutting Café
Accessories: Twine, fabric, Copics
Christmas Snowman Jar:
Paper: Sandy Lion
Digi: D2D & The Cutting Café
Accessories: Twine, Copics
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. These are wonderful gifts and just love the labels you made! Is the recipe a secret? If not I'd love a copy of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one!! :) These are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable - and I just bet it's yummy to boot!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable project! I am sure they will be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brill idea ans your own mix already sounds delicious lol. I've got an idea of jar for Xmas presie too but no idea if I'm gonna have time to make it (or I should say feel it up.
    hugs
    Ildz

    ReplyDelete
  6. a lovely presentation of a wonderful gift idea Jenn! Fabulous!!!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis