Friday, November 23, 2012

All Zipped up for BLACK FRIDAY!

Hi everyone!  Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving.  Man o man I had way too much rich food!!!  To be honest I am glad it is all over.  10+ hours standing in the kitchen is a little too much!  Reminds me of my "chef" days.  
Today I have another card using an adorable set from SP and Company Stamps. 

I have used the following two sets to create this card:

Vintage October: All Zipped Up Stamp Set




Thanks for joining me today!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Jenn this is another sweet banner card! Love the out of the box thinking with the zips and your colors are so very pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis