Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pink By Design's 1st Challenge!!!



Hi ALL!  Today I have a card I made especially for Pink By Design's 1st challenge EVER!!!  I am so excited to support this fun and fresh company....and my blog bestie Dawn (A DT member).  I am thrilled that she is able to help with getting the PBD challenge up and going. 

The 1st month you can use any companies stamps....but starting in July, they ask that you exclusively use their stamps. SO I am going to give it a shot and try to win some of their adorable stamps.  I also went to their online store and purchased a couple of sets to get me started.  Hey, a girl has to try!!! 

My card is made for my cousin who is due in October.  Hope you like it.  The PBD challenge is to use sentiments or words somewhere in your background.  Mine is CONGRATULATIONS.



I used digital images from Regina Easter-The Cutting Cafe
Stamp-MFT
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Very cute! Did you have any problems linkibg it? I did. The only way I could do it was direct from computer so my blog is not on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really sweet card for Baby Jenn, and I love the Congratulations Background. Good luck in the Challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Thanks for all of the publicity for INK IT WITH PINK Challenge! Next time, there better be pink on that card! haha...joking. The mother with love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the way you used that CONGRATULATIONS sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with the first PBD Ink it Pink Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh this is SUPER Cute!! Thanks for playing along with us over at http://pinkbydesignstamps.com/ Good Luck!! I'm a new fan!

    xoxoxoxox

    Jessica @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Love the name of your blog too! (My son's name is "Jax"en) Thanks for playing along with us at Pink by Design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and all the fun little details. Love that elephant the most!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright colours and all the fun things you have going on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! :)I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! :)I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card! I love it. Thanks for playing along with the Ink it Pink Challenge.
    Melisa Alzammar

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis