Tuesday, February 21, 2012

B*I*N*G*O*



Good morning!  Well once again blogger is being a stinker!  So, I am just now getting my card up for Sweet Stamps Challenge this week.  You will want to pop over there for a fun game of BINGO.  This is the BINGO card to follow. 


I followed the top row for my BINGO card.

It is hard to see my dry embossing...but it is there!
I used the following products on my card all found at the Sweet Stamps Store:


Here is a close up of my dry embossing

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty and girlie card. I love the soft look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Jenn...and I love the soft colors and use of the twine!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect CAS card- I love the flowers with the pretty centers and love the embossed BG and twine accent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bingo challenges are always fun, and I just love the sweet card you created playing along. That shade of green is so pretty and its a great CAS Design. The coordinating twine bow really makes this card - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super pretty card!!!! Love the soft colors!!!! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you could finally get on-it can be frustrating.
    This is such a cute design and love the use of twine
    Have a sweet week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Love its simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love the pink & green together! The twine adds a nice touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Jenn, colors are gorgeous together and your twine is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card. Love the embossing and the bow.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis